Carson City health inspections for April 3
April 8, 2014
Following are the Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for April 3. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Caterpillar's, 314 S. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Ron Wood Family Resource Center, 2621 Northgate Lane, Suite 62, 100 points.
Thai Thai, 1300 S. Stewart St., 100 points.
Tito's, bar and lounge, 444 E. William St., 100 points.
Tito's, restaurant, 444 E. William St., 93 points. Cooked beef was kept at room temperature. Employees were handling ready-to-eat foods without gloves.
Golden Gate Gas, 2651 U.S. Highway 50 E., 95 points. The thermometer in the chili and cheese dispenser was not displaying the correct temperature. (The chili and cheese was kept at 137 degrees, but the thermometer showed 125 degrees.) There was no disposable paper hand towel dispenser at the employee hand-wash sink. The lids on garbage containers were open.
Rodeo Night Club, 298 E. Winnie Lane, scored 95 points. Ice cream was no properly covered. There was no certified food handler on duty.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts