Carson City man allegedly struck man with wrench
March 5, 2013
A Carson City man allegedly threw a wrench at another man’s head, missed, and then hit him in the head with it Friday afternoon at Applegate Way and Northgate Lane.
According to an arrest report:
Kyle Carpentar, 24, threw the wrench at the victim after the victim had his mother pull over because he had seen his ex-girlfriend motioning. Carpentar approached the Jeep once it pulled over and then threw the box wrench, shattering a window and denting the window frame. The victim’s 2-year-old son was in the Jeep near where the wrench hit. Carpentar then hit the man in the head.
Carpentar was arrested later that evening in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon, child endangerment, destruction of property and violation of pretrial conditions. Bail was set at $36,000.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19