Carson City man arrested after allegedly exposing himself
August 27, 2013
A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested Thursday night after allegedly exposing himself at Musser and Carson streets.
According to a Carson City Sheriff's Office arrest report:
A deputy responded about 8:30 p.m. to the 200 block of West King Street on a report of a domestic dispute. On his way there, a driver flagged him down, and he saw George P. Wene standing naked at the corner. The driver told the deputy Wene had been rubbing his genitals.
Another deputy who'd arrived at the King Street home said Wene had battered his father, throwing a picture frame at him.
Wene was arrested on suspicion of felony indecent/obscene exposure and first-degree domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,000.
He was no longer in the Carson City Jail on Monday afternoon.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person