Carson City man arrested on 3 felony drug-related counts
February 25, 2014
A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1600 block of Brown Street on three felony drug-related counts.
According to the man's arrest report:
A deputy went to the area about 8:35 a.m. Saturday on a report of squatters and drug activity in a maintenance shed there. Kyle Allen Clements said he worked in maintenance, and that the shed was his workspace. The deputy went inside and talked with another man; he recognized both from previous investigations and drug activity. He saw two marijuana bongs on a workbench.
The deputy learned Clements was on an alternative-sentencing agreement with a no-drugs-or-paraphernalia clause. The deputy searched the shed and found 106 grams of marijuana, 2.5 grams of methamphetamine, 4.5 grams of hashish oil, two meth pipes and two digital scales coated with drug residue.
Clements was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance for sale, felony possession of a controlled substance, felony possession of more than an ounce of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of pretrial conditions. Total bail was set at $14,000.
Clements remained at the Carson City Jail on Monday.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016