Carson City man arrested on suspicion of felony drug trafficking
July 15, 2013
A Carson City man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of felony drug trafficking.
According to the Carson City Sheriff’s Office:
Kameron Keith Mariolo, 27, was arrested at 2:37 p.m. in the 2600 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on failure-to-comply and arrest-of-probationer warrants. After a deputy put Mariolo in a patrol car, he searched Mariolo’s silver-colored Cadillac and found a small, black container with syringes, bags with a white powdering substance, a small amount of marijuana, a used spoon and cotton balls.
The deputy saw Mariolo drop something from his pocket in the patrol car. The deputy then found a large bag containing a powdery substance suspected to be methamphetamine. He also found a cellphone bearing text messages possibly about a drug deal. Mariolo then was arrested on suspicion of schedule 1 drug trafficking and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bail was set at $24,892.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016