Carson City Road Report
May 24, 2014
The following information applies to the period of May 26 – June 1:
Ponderosa Drive has been permanently closed to public traffic south of E. Roland Street. Temporary access will be allowed for emergency vehicles and buses only.
The sidewalk on the south side of Robinson Street between Carson Street and Plaza Street will be closed from 6 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, May 28, and Thursday, May 29.
There will be street shoulder work on weekdays at the following locations:
Silver Sage Drive between Sonoma Street and Colorado Street.
Woodside Drive between Ladera Drive and Stanton Drive.
Arrowhead Drive between Technology Way and Bowers Road (Thursday and Friday only).
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person