Carson City Road Report
June 21, 2014
The following information applies to the period of June 23-29:
Fairview Drive will be reduced to one travel lane in each direction between Carson Street and Roop Street on weeknights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Snyder Avenue is expected to re-open between Dat-So-La-Lee and Roland Drive by mid to late-week (between June 25 and June 27). At that time, existing detours will be removed.
Vista Grande Boulevard will continue to be closed from Topsy Lane to Old Clear Creek Road with a signed detour. There will also be intermittent delays on Old Clear Creek Road near the intersection with Vista Grande Boulevard.
On Tuesday, June 24, Division Street will be reduced to one travel lane between William Street and John Street. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
There will be lane closures on Potomac Street between Lexington and Saratoga from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday. There will be flagger-controlled traffic.
On Friday, June 27, Third Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street from 1:30 p.m. to midnight for an event.
There will be street shoulder work on weekdays on Combs Canyon Road and Meadow Wood Road in the Lakeview area. Minor delays are possible.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016