Carson City Road Report
August 11, 2014
The following information applies to the period of Aug. 11-17:
The Nevada Department of Transportation will continue road work on U.S. 50 from Arrowhead Drive in Carson City to Baldwine Lane in Mound House. There will be single lane closures on weeknights from 1 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. in the westbound direction and from 7 p.m. to 11 a.m. in the eastbound direction.
The inside lanes of N. Carson Street between Musser Street and Spear Street will be closed in both directions Monday through Wednesday evenings from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for street work.
There will be work primarily in the shoulder of the following roads Monday through Friday. Minor delays are possible:
· Fifth Street from Hidden Meadow Drive to Fairview Drive.
· Hells Bells Road from Fifth Street to Parkhill Drive.
Recommended Stories For You
There will be utility work primarily in the street shoulder on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the following locations. Minimal delays are possible:
· Combs Canyon Road between Bobcat Circle and Lakeview Road.
· Lakeview Road between Combs Canyon Road and Weise Road.
· Bobcat Circle.
W. Third Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street during the following times due to special events:
· On Friday, Aug. 15, from 1:30 p.m. to midnight.
· On Saturday, Aug. 16, from 1 to 10:30 p.m.