Carson City Road Report for April 11-21
April 14, 2013
Following is the Road Report through April 21:
Because of continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, Snyder Avenue is closed between East Roland Street and Center Drive.
Center and Silver Sage drives also are closed south of Appion Way.
Bennett Avenue is closed between Center and Bigelow drives.
Detours will be marked.
Utility work will have the following effects on traffic:
• Work will continue on West Washington Street between Curry and Carson streets, then continue north on Carson Street from Washington Street north toward Hot Springs Road.
The work will require traffic control and the outside, northbound lane of Carson Street north of Washington Street will be closed during the work on Carson Street.
• Also, work will continue along the entire length of Glenbrook Circle. Minor delays are possible.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’