Carson City road report for April 14-20
April 13, 2014
The following applies to Monday through April 20:
Beginning Monday, Frontage Road will be closed from Clear Creek Avenue to Arthur Street, and Arthur Street will be closed from Frontage Road to Lynett Road. Detours will be marked, and access will be provided to businesses during the closure.
The Nevada Department of Transportation will perform road maintenance on U.S. Highway 395 and South Carson Street from Fairview Drive South to U.S. Highway 50 West. There will be lane closures between 8 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. beginning toay and finishing Thursday morning. The road will remain open to traffic in both directions.
There will be a single-lane closure on North Carson Street northbound approaching Hot Springs Road from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday. Only the left-turn lane of the intersection will be affected.
Monk Court will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016