Carson City road report for April 14-20
April 13, 2014
The following applies to Monday through April 20:
Beginning Monday, Frontage Road will be closed from Clear Creek Avenue to Arthur Street, and Arthur Street will be closed from Frontage Road to Lynett Road. Detours will be marked, and access will be provided to businesses during the closure.
The Nevada Department of Transportation will perform road maintenance on U.S. Highway 395 and South Carson Street from Fairview Drive South to U.S. Highway 50 West. There will be lane closures between 8 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. beginning toay and finishing Thursday morning. The road will remain open to traffic in both directions.
There will be a single-lane closure on North Carson Street northbound approaching Hot Springs Road from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday. Only the left-turn lane of the intersection will be affected.
Monk Court will be closed from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office