Carson City Road Report for Aug. 19-25
August 18, 2013
The following applies to Monday through Aug. 25:
The long-line-striping project will continue at various locations throughout the city from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. nightly. Minor delays are possible.
Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, the following road closures are in effect. Detours are marked.
Roland Street is expected to be closed one or two weekdays between Bigelow and Ponderosa drives for repaving.
Silver Sage Drive is expected to be close one or two weekdays between Roland and Arthur streets for repaving.
Snyder Avenue between East Roland Street and Center Drive.
Center and Silver Sage drives south of Appion Way.
Bennett Avenue between Ponderosa and Bigelow drives.
Bigelow Drive has been permanently closed between Bennett Avenue and Roland Street, and there might be periods of temporary closures between Roland Street and Appion Way.
Frontage Road has been permanently closed from Arthur Street to just south of Snyder Avenue. However, access will be maintained for businesses and residences.
The intersection of Dat-So-La-Lee Way and Snyder Avenue will be closed for reconstruction. Local residents are advised to access Dat-So-La-Lee Way from the south via Clear Creek Avenue.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19