Carson City road report for Dec. 23-29
December 22, 2013
The following applies to Monday through Dec. 29:
Division Street between West John and West William streets will be closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday for tree removal. Detours will be marked.
There will be utility work Monday through Friday at the northwest corner of the intersection of East Fifth Street and Saliman Road. The outside southbound lane on Saliman Road will be closed just north of the intersection, as will the westbound bicycle lane on Fifth Street.
There will be utility work on Numaga Pass Road. There will be short delays.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Guy W. Farmer: Statehood for Puerto Rico not likely