Carson City Road Report for Feb. 10-16
February 9, 2014
The following applies to Monday through Feb. 16:
There will be lane closures due to utility work at the following locations. Traffic control will be in place, and minor delays are possible.
• The south end of Carville Circle from Monday through Wednesday.
• Panamint Road just northeast of Montez Drive from Wednesday through Friday.
There will be off-street shoulder work at the following locations. No delays are expected.
• The west side of Ponderosa Drive just south of Koontz Lane.
• The east side of Northgate Lane just south of College Parkway (Monday-Tuesday).
• The south shoulder of East Caroline Drive just west of Anderson Street.
• The south shoulder of King Street in front of Bordewich Bray Elementary School between Thompson and Mountain streets.
• Along Hobart, Numaga Pass and County Line roads.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016