Carson City Road Report for Feb. 17-23
February 16, 2014
The following applies to Monday through Feb. 23:
There will be lane closures due to utility work at the following locations.
Panamint Road just northeast of Montez Drive.
Northbound Saliman Road north of Sonoma Street.
There will be off-street shoulder work at the following locations. No delays are expected.
The west side of Ponderosa Drive just south of Koontz Lane.
The south side of US 50 between Fairview Drive and North Edmonds Drive.
The west side of Hot Springs Road north of Pine Lane.
The north side of Sherman Lane east of Kit Sierra Way.
The north side of Jackson Way west of Grant Street.
The south side of King Street in front of Bordewich Bray Elementary School between Thompson Street and Mountain Street.
Along Hobart Road, Numaga Pass Road and County Line Road.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016