Carson City road report for Feb. 3-9
February 2, 2014
The following applies to Monday through Feb. 9:
Tuesday, Curry Street will be closed between Fifth and Sixth streets from 7-11 a.m. Detours will be signed and the JAC bus stop in the work area will be temporarily closed.
Wednesday through Friday, there will be utility work on Adams Street just east of Roop Street. Traffic control will be in place and minor delays are expected.
The following roads will be closed Tuesday through Thursday between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. due to utility work. Only local-resident access will be allowed:
• Mayflower Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
• Kit Sierra Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
There will be off-street shoulder work at the following locations. No delays are expected.
• Ponderosa Drive near the intersection with Koontz Lane.
• The east side of Northgate Lane just south of College Parkway (minor delays possible).
• The south shoulder of East Caroline Drive just west of Anderson Street (Wednesday-Friday).
• The south shoulder of King Street in front of Bordewich Bray Elementary School between Thompson and Mountain streets.
• Along Hobart, Numaga Pass and County Line roads.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary