Carson City Road Report for July 14-20
July 13, 2014
The following information applies to the period of July 14-20:
There will be road work on the section of Timberline Drive between both intersections with Prospect Drive. This section will be open to local traffic only, and through traffic will be detoured onto Prospect Drive.
There will be utility work primarily in the street shoulder on weekdays at the following locations. Minimal delays are possible:
Combs Canyon Road between Lakeview Road and Meadow Wood Road.
Lakeview Road west of Combs Canyon Road.
The following road closures will occur due to special events.
Proctor Street between Carson Street and Curry Street on July 19, from 8 a.m. to midnight.
Ann Street between Carson Street and Plaza Street on July 19, from 5 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts