Carson City Road Report for March 17-23
March 16, 2014
The following information applies to the period of March 17-23:
There will be intermittent closures of the outside northbound and southbound lanes on S. Carson Street/US 395 between US 50 and Snyder Avenue related to the current freeway construction project. Closures will occur on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
On Monday and Tuesday the eastbound lane of Lee Street will be closed between Stewart Street and Roop Street. Flagger-controlled traffic will be in place.
There will be lane closures with flagger-controlled traffic on the following streets Monday through Friday:
Kensington Place west of Longview Way.
Chaparral Drive west of Chaise Court.
Plantation Drive south of Ash Canyon Road.
Ophir Circle west of Richmond Drive (Tuesday and Friday only).
There will be shoulder work at the following locations Monday through Friday:
The intersection of Stanton Drive and Stafford Drive.
The east side of Roop Street north of Little Lane.
The north side of Monk Court and the east side of North Carson Street at the intersection.
The southeast corner of Pinebrook Drive and Colorado Street (Monday through Wednesday only).
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts