Carson City Road Report for March 24-30
March 23, 2014
The following information applies to Monday through March 30:
There will be intermittent closures of the outside northbound and southbound lanes on South Carson Street/U.S. Highway 395 between U.S. Highway 50 and Snyder Avenue related to the freeway construction project. Closures will occur on weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
There will be shoulder work at the following locations on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.:
The south side of Washington Street, west of West Sunset Way.
At the intersection of Stanford Drive and Stanton Drive.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts