Carson City Road Report for March 25-31
March 24, 2013
The following information applies to March 25-31: Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, Snyder Avenue is closed between East Roland Street and Center Drive. Center Drive and Silver Sage Drive also are closed south of Appion Way. Bennett Avenue is closed between Center and Bigelow drives. Detours will be marked.
Utility work will have the following traffic impacts:
• Tuesday through Thursday, work will be done along the south side of East Fifth Street just east of Parkland Avenue.
• Work will be done along the entire length of Glenbrook Circle.
• Fifth Street will be closed between Carson and Stewart streets from about 5:15-6:15 p.m. Monday and 4:45-5:45 p.m. Thursday due to scheduled special events.
• On Thursday, Third Street will be closed between Carson Street and Curry Street from 1-9 p.m. for a special event.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage