Carson City road report for May 6-12
May 5, 2013
The following information applies to May 6-12:
The northbound lane on Fairview Drive will be closed between Fifth Street and Edmonds Drive due to roadway maintenance. Detours will be marked.
There will be road work on Long Street between Roop Street and Molly Drive. No delays are expected.
Utility work for various projects will occur on the following roads: Fairview Drive from U.S. Highway 50 to Fifth Street; Winnie Lane from Roop Street to Carson Street; Carson Street from Winnie Lane to Arrowhead Drive; Arrowhead Drive from Carson Street to Emerson Drive; Carson Street from Third Street to Musser Street; Musser Street from Carson Street to Curry Street; and Curry Street from Musser Street to Washington Street. There will be flagger-controlled traffic with minor delays possible.
On May 5, the outside westbound lane of William Street will be closed from Carson Street to Plaza Street due to construction activity on the building adjacent to the roadway.
Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, Snyder Avenue is closed between East Roland Street and Center Drive.
Center and Silver Sage drives are closed south of Appion Way.
Bennett Avenue is closed between Center and Bigelow drives. Detours will be marked.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat