Carson City Road Report for Nov. 18-24
November 17, 2013
The following applies to Monday through Nov. 24:
There will be intermittent one-way flagger controlled traffic on Fifth Street between Saliman Road and the freeway overpass.
There will be sidewalk work along the south side of Silver Oak Drive between North Carson Street and Imperial Way.
The following roads will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday due to utility work. Only local-resident access will be allowed:
• Mayflower Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
• Kit Sierra Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage