Carson City road report for Nov. 23-29
November 22, 2009
The following information applies to the period of Nov. 23-29:
Work will continue this week on the installation of a traffic signal at the intersection of Carson Street (U.S. 395) and Eagle Station Lane, which is located between Koontz Lane and Clearview Drive. There will be daytime lane closures at this intersection on Monday and Tuesday.
For more information, call Patrick Pittenger at 887-2355 ext. 30396.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose