Carson City Road Report for Nov. 4-10
November 3, 2013
The following applies to Monday through Nov. 10:
There will be intermittent one-way flagger-controlled traffic on Fifth Street between Saliman Road and the freeway overpass.
There will be work along the north side of Fifth Street between Airport and Hells Bells roads. There will be narrowed lanes, and minor delays are expected.
There will be sidewalk work along the south side of Silver Oak Drive between North Carson Street and Imperial Way. Drivers are advised to use caution.
The following roads will be closed between 7 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday due to utility work. Only local-resident access will be allowed.
Mayflower Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
Kit Sierra Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
The outside northbound lane on Carson Street will be closed from Hot Springs Road to approximately 150 yards north of the intersection.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts