Carson City Road Report for Oct. 21-27
October 20, 2013
The following applies to Monday through Oct. 27:
On Saturday, Carson Street will be closed from Winnie Lane to Fairview Drive from 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the Nevada Day Parade and events. Detours will be signed.
Wednesday through Friday, there will be work along the north side of Carson Street just north of Hot Springs Road. The outside northbound lane on Carson Street at this location might be closed at times during the work period.
The following roads will be closed between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday due to utility work. Only local-resident access will be allowed.
Mayflower Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
Kit Sierra Way between Nye and Sherman lanes.
There will be work along the north shoulder of Fifth Street between Airport Road and Hells Bells Road. Minimal delays are expected.
On Tuesday, there will be utility work on Bath Street near Alpine Street. Minor delays are possible.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016