Carson City road report for the week of May 5
May 4, 2014
The following information applies Monday through May 11.
The center lanes only of South Carson Street/U.S. Highway 395 between Koontz Lane and Clearview Drive will be closed from 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
On Monday, a project to provide utility and street improvements will begin on Vista Grande Boulevard. The street will be closed between Topsy Lane and Old Clear Creek Road to vehicles until project completion, estimated to be in June. Drivers will need to use other routes.
One lane of northbound North Carson Street and one lane of westbound Winnie Lane will be closed at the intersection of those roads weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The roads will remain open to traffic.
There will be lane closures with flagger-controlled traffic on weekdays on Northgate Lane between the freeway overpass and Jumbo Court.
There will be street shoulder work on weekdays at the following locations:
The east side of North Carson Street north of Monk Court.
The north side of Rand Street between Long Street and William Street.
Trending In: Local
- Potential top 2 picks for Wolf Pack are good ones, says Joe Santoro
- Underwater photographer captures clarity of Lake Tahoe
- Nevada forum projects $541 million more revenue for 2018-2019 budget cycle
- Ducks Unlimited working on wetlands project in Carson City
- Sgt. Scott McDaniel retiring after 35 years in law enforcement