Carson City road report for week of Jan. 6
January 5, 2014
The following applies to Monday through Jan. 12.
West Fifth Street will be closed between Nevada Street and Division Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Detours will be signed.
There will be utility work during the weekdays at the following locations. All work will be along the shoulder with minimal delays expected:
Along County Line Road.
Along Hobart Road.
On Sonoma Street just east of Baker Drive (in the northwest corner of Sonoma Park).
On Monday, there will be possible utility work on Sherman Lane just east of Airport Road. Minimal delays are expected.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’