Carson City road work for Jan. 13-19
January 11, 2014
The following applies to Monday through Jan. 19.
West Fifth Street will be closed Monday through Friday between Nevada Street and Division Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. Detours will be marked.
There will be utility work during the weekdays at the following locations:
One-way traffic with flagger controls along sections County Line, Hobart and Numaga Pass roads.
Shoulder work along Wild Sage Circle and on Sonoma Street just east of Baker Drive.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts