Carson City Senior Center wants input
February 16, 2017
The Senior Center wants your input.
Carson City wants to know what services and activities residents want to see at the Beverly Drive facility.
Surveys for both residents who already use the center and those who don’t, including younger citizens, are now posted at the city web site at carson.org/transparency/senior-center-survey.
Paper versions of the surveys will also be available at the senior center.
The surveys asks for opinions on various activities at the center — including its popular lunch service, games such as mah jongg and Bunco, and classes like water color painting and yoga — as well as demographic information.
“Perception is huge and we are curious what the community thinks of the Senior Center. This feedback will drive our future,” said Courtney Warner, director, Carson City Senior Center.
Survey participants can also sign up for a gift card drawing.
Once the survey data is collected and analyzed, the center will conduct focus groups, which survey takers can opt into, to gather more detailed information.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016