Carson City Sheriff’s deputies find body in Mills Park
September 3, 2014
Carson City Sheriff's deputies responded Tuesday to a report of a body found in Mills Park.
The body of a woman was found by a passerby in the middle of the tennis court and reported it to the sheriff's department.
Sheriff Ken Furlong said she has been identified as Michelle Krick, 44, a homeless person who he said has a history of medical issues.
He said there was no foul play involved in her death.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person