Carson City Sheriff’s Log:
April 10, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:07 a.m.: A 23-year-old laborer was arrested on suspicion of violating conditions of his suspended sentence by consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 19-year-old Carson City woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana following her arrest in the 1200 block of Crain Street. Bail was set at $500.
• 10:47 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson man was booked on a failure-to-appear/traffic warrant. Bail was set at $324.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts