Carson City Sheriff’s Log:
August 4, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 10:15 a.m.: A 41-year-old California man was arrested after Fandango security said a man forced a woman into a vehicle and left. The two people in the security footage were contacted on South Carson Street. He was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• 5 p.m.: A 57-year-old Carson City man was arrested outside Gold Dust West after witnesses said he shoved a woman to the ground when she tried to get her car keys back from him. He was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• 7:50 p.m.: A Michael Adams, 44, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of possession of meth and paraphernalia after a traffic incident. When the deputy walked over to talk with him, he reportedly tried walking away and refused to cooperate. A search of his person revealed a glass pipe with methamphetamine residue on it. Bail was set at $3,500.
• 12:22 a.m.: A 19-year-old was charged as a minor consuming alcohol after deputies were called to an apartment on Menlo for a noise complaint. Bail was set at $150.
• 4:16 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of two counts of battery after two of his neighbors on Hot Springs Road said he had pepper sprayed them. Total bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:08 a.m.: A 31-year-old man was charged with DUI-first after his car hit a fire hydrant at Telegraph and Plaza. He was also charged with parking on the sidewalk after the accident. Total bail was set at $1,025.
• 9:09 a.m.: Two men were arrested at Hampton Inn after deputies responded to a report of tenants in a third floor room making noises like they were fighting. One 22-year-old was charged with possession of paraphernalia and possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. Bail was set at $6,000. Hotel staff said they wanted to press charges for destruction of property against the other 22-year-old. He was also charged with possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription. His bail was set at $3,000.
• 10:46 a.m.: A 31-year-old transient was charged with disorderly conduct and held in civil protective custody after restaurant employees found him sleeping in the bathroom at Adele’s. Bail was set at $250.
• 11:46 p.m.: Two people were arrested at an address on East Adams after deputies responded to a report of a subject with a weapon. The weapon call was unfounded but Beverly Tremayne, 47, was charged with possession of meth and John Downey, 37, was charged with possession of drugs without a prescription. Bail for each of the two was set at $2,500.
• 11:37 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson man was arrested at Whisky Tavern on Highway 50 after deputies responded to a report of a fight. There was no fight but one of the subjects was on a suspended sentence with a no alcohol condition. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 2:59 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was charged with trespassing at an address on Hot Springs Road. Bail was set at $150.
• 12:07 a.m.: A 54-year-old man was arrested for violating a no-alcohol clause in his bail conditions and destruction of property for breaking a neighbor’s fence board after deputies were called because someone had thrown raw meat into her backyard. She said she had dogs poisoned in the past and was concerned this might be another attempt to poison her animals. The subject was at 0.2 percent blood alcohol. Bail was set at $3,500.
• 5:10 a.m.: A 45-year-old Reno woman was arrested after a traffic stop at Carson and 10th Streets. She was charged with speeding, driving on a suspended license and possession of a meth pipe. Bail was set at $1,550.
• 9:13 a.m.: Charles Dickey, 59, was arrested at North Plaza and Washington Streets on a Clark County felony warrant charging him with burglary. He was held without bail.
• 2:13 p.m.: A 41-year-old Carson woman was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia — meth and marijuana pipes — after she was held by security at Sportsman’s Warehouse for allegedly shoplifting. She was jailed in lieu of $1,420 bail.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.