Carson City Sheriff’s Log: 4 arrested on warrants
February 3, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:05 a.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a criminal-contempt warrant out of Sparks. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 12:25 p.m.: A 32-year-old Fallon man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 5:55 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant out of Reno. Bail was set at $750.
• 11:59 a.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1300 block of Stanford Drive on a violation-of-an-alternative-sentencing-agreement warrant. According to the woman's arrest report, a deputy saw her vomiting on a sidewalk, and she told him she was pregnant and wasn't feeling well. A dispatcher advised the deputy of the warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary