Carson City Sheriff’s Log:
September 14, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:51 a.m.: A 56-year-old transient was arrested in the 100 block of West Nye Lane on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 2:29 a.m.: A 33-year-old Mendota, Ill., woman was arrested at Fifth Street and Parkland Avenue on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $358.
• A 20-year-old Fallon man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 10:08 p.m.: Tosha Nicole Whiting, 28, of Carson City was arrested at Northridge Drive and North Roop Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic device, possession of drug paraphernalia and license revoked. A deputy pulled Whiting over for speeding, then arrested her after learning she didn't have a driver's license because of a DUI, according to the arrest report. The deputy found a pouch containing a pipe with methamphetamine residue and a hypodermic needle in her purse, the report states. Bail was set at $5,500.
• 3:06 p.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 7:04 p.m.: A 27-year-old Dayton woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a criminal-contempt warrant. Bail was set at $292.
• A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Walmart on Market Street on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail was set at $250.
• 8:43 p.m.: Deanne Lynn Fuentes, 49, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of East Long Street on suspicion of DUI-second offense. Bail was set at $2,500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.