Carson City Sheriff’s Log
September 20, 2010
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kelby Derren Ward, 20, a cook from Carson City, was arrested at 4:54 a.m. Monday on College Parkway on suspicion of felony false imprisonment, misdemeanor domestic battery and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Robert Anthony Duran, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:22 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Silver Oak Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of Hydrocodone without a prescription, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,132.
• A 20-year-old man from Carson City was arrested at 5:09 a.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of North Curry Street on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing an officer and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $754.
Recommended Stories For You
• Bertin Arellano-Ocampo, 24, of Reno, was arrested at 11:11 p.m. Saturday at Carson and Eighth streets on suspicion of felony possession of cocaine, misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, driving on a revoked license, no insurance and speeding. Bail was set at $6,884.
• Katherine Lynne Lowery, 24, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:38 p.m. Saturday in the 1200 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Brett Steven Jones, 31, a retail worker from Carson City, was arrested at 12:32 a.m. Friday in the 1200 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of meth for sale, two counts of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and a misdemeanor count of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $25,000. Also arrested were: Mary Ann Bliss, 29, a bartender from Yerington, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and two misdemeanor counts of possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $2,500 and Franklin Trevino Sr., 39, a landscaper from Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Nicholas Randy Watts, 19, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 12:26 p.m. Friday at North Valley and Robinson streets on suspicion of felony accessory to burglary. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 56-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 9:08 p.m. Thursday in the 4300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Fight report in the 3400 block of Airport Road at 1:12 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 2000 block of West College Parkway at 1:13 a.m.
• Report of an Igloo cooler taken and a gas station lock cut on Country Club Drive at 9:38 a.m.
• Report of a 2002 Dodge Intrepid missing at 9:56 a.m. from the 1000 block of Woodside Drive.
• A vehicle struck a wild horse in the 5900 block of Highway 50 East at 10:33 p.m. A deputy “dispatched” the horse.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call (775) 322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is (775) 283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.