Carson City Sheriff’s Log: 6 arrested on warrants
October 18, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:58 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Roop Street and Randall Drive on two violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. According to his arrest report, he and two other people ran from their vehicle after they were pulled over. The man reportedly acknowledged he'd been drinking, in violation of his alternative sentencing agreement, and registered a .143 blood-alcohol level. Bail was set at $2,000.
• 12:52 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at College Parkway and Sherman Lane on a contempt-of-court warrant, as well as on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. According to the arrest report, a deputy noticed a parked car with its hazard lights on and approached. The man reportedly was walking around the front of the car as other occupants were retrieving gasoline. The deputy reportedly smelled a strong odor of alcohol on the man, and discovered he had an outstanding warrant and was carrying a small amount of marijuana. Bail was set at $1,042.
Recommended Stories For You
• 11:56 p.m.: A 44-year-old transient was arrested in the 3400 block of North Carson Street on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $734.
• 11:57 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 300 block of South Carson Meadows Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 10:37 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3500 block of Northgate Lane on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 11:45 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-probation-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.