Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Carson City man arrested on felony fugitive warrant
June 25, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 3:30 p.m.: A 24-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested in the 300 block of Stewart Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 2:55 p.m.: Rafael Valdez, 28, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a felony fugitive-from-justice warrant. No bail was set.
• 11:30 a.m.: A 25-year-old Reno man was arrested on a failure-to-appear traffic citation. Bail was set at $292.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous. The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Wall of snow at Heavenly