Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of DUI-drugs
July 12, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:45 a.m.: Jonathan Robert Diaz, 24, of Carson City was arrested in the 3400 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of DUI-drugs. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:58 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Empire Ranch and Dogleg roads on a failure-to-appear warrant, as well as on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 1:28 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $599.
• 3:37 p.m.: A 28-year-old transient was arrested in the 2900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $1,150.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016