Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Friday, April 19
April 19, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 2:38 a.m.: Brandon Saunders, 21, of Carson City was arrested at Stewart and Park streets on suspicion of DUI drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia and on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $2,774.
The following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old Gold Hill man was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $352.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016