Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Friday, March 22
March 22, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 11:20 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $1,101.
• 1:43 a.m.: A Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $324.
• 1:52 a.m.: Greg Franz, 30, of Carson City was arrested at Fifth Street and Fairview Drive on suspicion of DUI, reckless driving, driving without a valid license and no proof of insurance. Franz was stopped after he was allegedly clocked going 85 mph in a 40 mph zone. Bail: $2,703.
• 3:46 a.m.: A 33-year-old transient woman was arrested at Sage Street and Lone Mountain Drive on a warrant. Bail: $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016