Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Jan. 9, 2014
January 10, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 11:55 p.m.: A 23-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Jail on an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• 6:40 p.m.: Kevin Lea Nunez, 41, of Carson City was arrested in the 300 block of Carson Street on suspicion of a felony probation violation. Nunez was allegedly drinking alcohol, which violated his conditions of bail.
• 2:50 p.m.: A 19-year-old transient was arrested at the Carson City Jail on outstanding warrants of harassment and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, both misdemeanors. Bail was set at $10,000.
• 3:47 p.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1600 block of Brown Street on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $190 cash.
• 10:25 a.m.: Danielle Marie Jordan, 18, of Gardnerville, was arrested in the 300 block of David Street on suspicion of a felony no-bail hold warrant out of Douglas County.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.