Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Saturday, April 20
April 20, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
10:41 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1500 block of North Lompa Lane on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $1,000 and a 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $1,000.
12:21 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Douglas County line on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.
Idahlza Miller, 32, of Sacramento, Calif., was arrested at South Carson Street and Eagle Station Lane on suspicion of DUI drugs and failure to use a turn signal. Bail: $1,209.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition