Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Saturday, June 15, 2013
June 15, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 3:38 p.m.: A 27-year-old Stagecoach man was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff's Office on warrants for failure to comply, failure to appear traffic and failure to pay. Bail was set at $1,900.
• 11:52 p.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3400 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on two violation-of-pretrial-supervision warrants. Bail was set at $6,000.
• 4:31 p.m.: A 61-year-old woman was arrested in the 3100 block of Market Street on suspicion of embezzlement. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 10:15 a.m.: A 78-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 5000 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a criminal-contempt warrant. Bail was set at $20,436.
• 9 a.m.: A Silver Springs man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two failure-to-appear traffic warrants. Bail was set at $1,205.
• 12 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of attempted escape of prisoner, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest with violence, disorderly conduct and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Bail was set at $5,250. Also arrested was a 21-year-old Pixley, Calif., man, on suspicion of battery on a police officer, obstructing and delaying, disorderly conduct, possession of drug paraphernalia and three counts of resisting arrest with violence. Bail was set at $7,950.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts