Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Saturday, June 29
June 29, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:42 a.m.: Juaquin Hernandez, 61, of Carson City was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 and Airport Road on suspicion of DUI-first offense. Bail was set at $1,132.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water