Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013
October 5, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 10:10 p.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Koontz water tower on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $1,595.
• 10:10 p.m.: A 60-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Interstate 580 and U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of no proof of current insurance and no valid driver's license, as well as on a failure-to-pay-fine warrant. Total bail was set at $1,029.
• 9:55 a.m.: A 19-year-old transient was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at 1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary