Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Thursday, April 18
April 19, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
9:19 a.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 300 block of Carson Meadows on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $632.
3:45 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at North Ridge Drive and Roop Street on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant and on suspicion of disobedience to a traffic-control device and driving on a suspended driver’s license. Bail: $1,548.
6:27 p.m.: Richard Morris, 47, of Carson City was arrested in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of battery domestic violence strangulation. Bail: $15,137.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016