Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Tuesday, April 16
April 15, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:30 p.m.: A 39-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 10:04 p.m.: Maribella Soto, 52, of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI and unsafe backing. Bail: $1,249.
• 11:48 p.m.: Drake Lymer, 20, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Caroline Street on suspicion of battery on a police officer and minor possessing alcohol. When a deputy found a bottle of tequila in the back of Lymer’s pants, the deputy said he was going to issue a citation and asked for Lymer to sign it, according to the arrest report. Lymer allegedly threw himself to the ground, began to yell and scream at the deputy and then began to kick, hitting the deputy. Bail: $2,742.
• 12:36 a.m.: Julie Ammerman, 37, of Carson City was arrested in the 2700 block of Carmine Street on suspicion of DUI, hit and run property damage, failure to maintain a single lane and no proof of insurance after she allegedly drove through a fence. Bail: $2,578.
• 4:45 p.m.: Stefan Houser, 21, of Dayton and Joel Germain, 43, of Long Beach, Calif., were arrested at Lone Mountain Drive and Winnie Lane. Houser was arrested on suspicion of forgery, uttering a forged instrument and attempt to obtain money under false pretenses with bail set at $30,000. Germain was arrested on suspicion of obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail: $20,000.
• 12 a.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 1300 Jerry Lane on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500
• 12:38 p.m.: A 35-year-old transient woman was arrested in the 100 block of East Long Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and obstructing. Bail: $644.
• 2:11 p.m.: A 26-year-old transient man was arrested in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $1,137.
• 6:38 p.m.: Dwayne Snyder, 34, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a sex-offender-failure-to-register warrant and a Dayton failure-to-appear traffic warrant. No bail.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.