Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Tuesday, April 9
April 10, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:24 p.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1600 block of Hot Springs Road on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 7:45 p.m.: A 34-year-old Reno man was arrested in the 1400 block of College Parkway on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant and on suspicion of failure to obey a traffic control device. Bail: $542.
• 10:50 p.m.: A 42-year-old transient woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 12:43 a.m.: A Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,000. Also, a 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant.
• 12:47 a.m.: Joseph Southall, 23, of Richmond, Va., was arrested at Telegraph and Fall streets on suspicion of DUI and driving the wrong way on a one-way street. Bail: $1,199.
• 4:03 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of two probation violations. Bail: $6,000.
• 10:26 a.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1300 block of Monte Rosa Drive on suspicion of driving on a suspended registration, brake lights required and failure to change address on driver’s license. Bail: $241.
• 1:18 p.m.: A 37-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 100 block of Corbett Street on suspicion of a probation violation. Bail: $3,000.
• 3:02 p.m.: Lisa Spangenthal of Carson City was arrested at Ponderosa Drive and Koontz Lane on suspicion of DUI and battery with a deadly weapon after she allegedly intentionally rammed the middle of a car attempting to turn in front of her, according to the arrest report. Bail: $31,132.
• 12:08 a.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,632.
• 12:28 a.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 200 block of Jeanell Drive on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol. Bail: $242.
• 1:30 a.m.: A 25-year-old Dayton man was arrested at East Fifth Street and Linda Kay Court on suspicion of violation of conditions. Bail: $3,000
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.