Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Tuesday, July 2
July 2, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 4:13 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and a probation violation. Bail was set at $3,150.
• 7:15 p.m.: A 46-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 4200 block of Pheasant Drive on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $162.
• 11:12 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Carson River Park on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 9:41 p.m.: A 24-year-old man was arrested at Gordon and Brown streets on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 11:27 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 400 block of Arrowhead Drive on a criminal-contempt warrant, as well as on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $650.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs.