Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Tuesday, May 7
May 6, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• 12:45 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of East Fifth Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 1 p.m.: Casey Leavitt, 41, of Sun Valley was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of burglary after he allegedly stole a pair of sneakers from Walmart. Bail: $20,137.
• 3 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Mills Park on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $676.
• 4:48 p.m.: A 45-year-old Moundhouse man was arrested at Brown Street and U.S. Highway 50 on a failure-to-appear warrant and suspicion of seat belts required. Bail: $1,493.
• 7:40 p.m.: Michael Truitt, 57, of Carson City was arrested on a Carson assault-with-a-deadly-weapon warrant. Bail: $20,000.
• 8:10 p.m.: Steve Kleine, 45, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Molly Drive on suspicion of DUI second offense and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail: $1,214.
• 10:51 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $1,000.
• 12:26 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested by the Special Enforcement Team in the 1600 block of Brown Street on a Carson warrant with bail set at $2,000. A 27-year-old Carson City man also was arrested on suspicion of arrest of probationer after he was found intoxicated. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 1:07 a.m.: Water Day, 56, of Carson City was arrested in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of felony DUI, three or more prior offenses, and headlamps required. Bail: $20,067.
• 2:35 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Fifth and Allouette streets on suspicion of a probation violation for alcohol. Bail: $3,000.
• 5:40 a.m. Jessica Cain, of Sparks was arrested on suspicion of DUI third offense, possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and driving on a revoked license. Bail: $23,137.
• 12:15 p.m.: Melissa Henkel, 31, of Carson City was arrested on a domestic battery warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 1:44 p.m.: Kelly Erickson, 35, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Hampton Court on suspicion of DUI drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a license revoked for DUI and arrest of probationer. Bail: $6,396.
• 6:29 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of Imperial Way on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 11:21 p.m.: Roger Bickel, 51, of Carson City was arrested on Fairview Drive on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, turn signal required and speeding 16-20 mph over the limit. Bail: $4,968.
• 12:51 a.m.: Ian St. Clair, 26, and Lucas St. Clair, 31, were arrested in the 100 block of Rice Street following an alleged bar fight. Lucas St. Clair initially punched a man after he perceived the man to have shaken his hand for too long, then began to fight with others on the patio of the bar, according to the arrest report. Lucas St. Clair allegedly then punched an elderly man in the face and also the bartender. Ian St. Clair had bail set at $1,137 and Lucas St. Clair was arrested on an additional failure-to-appear traffic warrant; his bail was set at $2,783.
• 1:58 a.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Telegraph and Roop streets on a Douglas County contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 3:02 a.m.: Paul Danley, 22, of Carson City was arrested in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of battery domestic violence after he began punching his cousin and roommate during a disagreement, according to the arrest report. Bail: $3,132.
• 3:47 a.m.: An 18-year-old Moundhouse man was arrested at Roop and Little streets on suspicion of minor consuming or possessing alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia, allowing an unauthorized person to drive, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and criminal contempt with bail set at $2,613. The 17-year-old driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
• 12:06 p.m.: Erika Moose, 19, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of Myles Way on suspicion of domestic battery after she allegedly pulled her brother to the ground and punched him in the arm after he had thrown her portable music player on the roof of their neighbor's house.
• 10:32 p.m.: Michael Palomo, 36, transient, was arrested in the 400 block of Carson Street on suspicion of a probation violation and on three Carson warrants. No bail.
• 10:45 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $999.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.