Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Wednesday, June 5, 2013
June 6, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 9:14 p.m.: Amber Chiaratti, 26, of Carson City was arrested in the 3100 block of Surrey Lane on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 11:46 a.m.: A 21-year-old transient was arrested in the 900 block of North Roop Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant, as well as on suspicion of possession of a hypodermic device and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 4:50 p.m.: A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2100 block of Bunch Way on suspicion of violation of a restraining order. Bail was set at $500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts